Here are the pictures from this year's parade!
The girls (notice, not a single Princess costume - they were ALL princesses last year!)...
The boys (they're so tough)...
Another reason this is such a fun age - the kids really get into character when they're dressed up...
We lost the parade at this point because Lincoln was captivated by these giant pumpkins. I could not lure him away from them! Eventually, we made an agreement that if I took a picture of him with the pumpkins then we would say "bye bye" to them and catch up with the parade. It worked. He agreed. Here's the picture...
The girls (notice, not a single Princess costume - they were ALL princesses last year!)...
Another reason this is such a fun age - the kids really get into character when they're dressed up...
Linc and I had an hour to pass after dropping off Ava and waiting for the parade to start so we went on a coffee shop date. When saying "goodbye" to Ava I told her that Linc and I would meet her class at the shopping center where they were parading and that we would be handing out candy. She said, "OK. When I see you and Lincoln I'm going to say, 'hi!' I really am! Really!" Haha, I guess that was her way of saying that she was OK with us cramping her style.
The parade...
This is how Linc passed his time during the parade (crossed ankles = so sweet)...
We lost the parade at this point because Lincoln was captivated by these giant pumpkins. I could not lure him away from them! Eventually, we made an agreement that if I took a picture of him with the pumpkins then we would say "bye bye" to them and catch up with the parade. It worked. He agreed. Here's the picture...

0 comments:
Post a Comment