What a night! Ava dressed up as Cinderella (surprise) and Linc was a Dalmatian (courtesy of Aunt DiDi). We went over to Ava's friend's house with a few other friends from pre-school for a pre trick-or-treating pizza party. Then the costume changes occurred and the Halloween frenzy commenced! The kids visited a lot more houses than I anticipated; we trick-or-treated for an hour and a half! By the end Linc was delirious but he hung in there. Now we have a ridiculous amount of candy in the house and I, unfortunately, discovered Snickers with Almonds... Halloween then Thanksgiving then Christmas - what were they thinking lining these holidays up?!?! I'll be spending the next three months on the elliptical.
Here is the preciousness...

Here are some pictures from Ava's Pre-School parade...

1 comments:
the dalmatian outfit is adorable! looks like you guys had tons of fun!
PS- I found the almond snickers too! that's so wrong! ;)
Post a Comment