This had us in stitches the other night! Sorry, Ninny, but this is too good not to post ;-)
Ava LOVES to Skype with Ninny & Yoda now so we attempted another Skype session the other night…but there was one little problem…
I can’t remember the last time we laughed this hard. My abs were on fire and my cheeks hurt. Chris was crying. Ava was frustrated. We were a mess. Ninny was a good sport. We tried again tonight and with some help from Yoda the situation was remedied. Ava was thrilled to be able to talk to them in a “normal voice” again. Personally, I enjoyed Chipmunk Ninny!
Keeping Your Flowers Fresh
9 years ago

3 comments:
My mom told me about this earlier but thank goodness for the video, that was hilarious!
Oh.. I needed that laugh... Thanks Ninny..
Haha! Now I know why Chris loves Star Wars so much....His mom is R2D2!
Did she do the voice overs for The Chipmunks also?
Post a Comment