Monday, October 18, 2010

Yeah, we're THAT family...

Ava got a HUGE surprise this weekend when Honey and Papa treated her to a new bike!
(that's her fierce bike face.  She's practicing for a Harley.)


Lincoln got this cool bike accessory...


So, now we're THIS family...


Luckily, the weather was gorgeous this weekend so we spent a lot of time biking.

(Papa directing the way)

(Honey, Linc, Ava, Papa & Louis taking a break)


We even dragged Daddy out from behind his computer (working on a paper) to go for a ride and we ran into Papa on the trail (what are the chances?!)...


Ava said to me, "I just love being so free."


But, sometimes she relaxed with her brother...


We spotted some fun wildlife on our outings... 



I can't wait to go biking with the kids again!  Thanks Honey & Papa!


3 comments:

Courtney said...

Haha oh wow... Why are there no pictures of you in a helmet and on a bike??

Michelle said...

Because no one takes any pictures of me in a helmet and on a bike ;-) Don't fret, I rocked it!

Unknown said...

OMG - thanks for feeding my praying mantis obsession.