Louis got to visit Ava (& friends) at school...
Louis LOVED all the attention and he was such a good boy! I think Ava enjoyed showing off her dog to her friends.
On a semi side-note, Linc thinks he's one of the big kids and he thoroughly enjoyed running up and down the hill with Ava's friends...

Aww, look at how they all kept their hands behind their backs...
This was obviously a very nice and tolerant cat that the vet rescued...
We finished our field trip day at the park...

Pre-school field trip to a Veterinary Clinic (I was helper parent, yay!)...
Aww, look at how they all kept their hands behind their backs...
This was obviously a very nice and tolerant cat that the vet rescued...
We finished our field trip day at the park...

1 comments:
Michelle, they are growing up so FAST!! I am so glad that you continue to take the time to keep this blog going. What a great diary for the kids!
Love,
Dad
PS - Your right about the haircut ;-)
Post a Comment