Monday, September 6, 2010

Fun with Zsa Zsa - Part III

Our visit from Zsa Zsa ended on a slow and relaxing note...


We headed down to Colonial Williamsburg to catch the end of the Farmer's Market, walk down DOG street and watch the Fife & Drummers march.  It was a gorgeous morning and we talked to lots of different people (Louis' attracts attention) and horses...

Ava decided that when she turns ten she would like to play the drums in the Fife & Drums Corps.  At first she wanted to play the fife because they get to walk in front but then she changed her mind, I reckon it's because she's really a drummer-girl at heart...

We discussed the ways of the world with some more horses...

Then it was time for Zsa Zsa to depart.  Ava keeps asking us why Zsa Zsa can't just live with us.  Quite frankly, I'd like to know the answer to that question as well.  Maybe we didn't keep her entertained well enough ;-)  

Thanks for visiting, Court!  We miss you already!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Miss you guys too! I probably should just move in!

I love the last picture. Chris and Linc look really un-happy... probably because I was leaving.

Michelle said...

Ha!

Look at how Ava is posing in the picture of you two and Louis with the horses. And look at how she's posing in that last picture. I think she must practice her "Zsa Zsa Pose" in the mirror or something...

Courtney said...

Haha Oh my gosh, I didn't even really notice that the first time around. That is great! The hand always belongs on the hip!