Off to school!
I thought this was really cute.
During free play in the morning there is a "writing table" set up for the kids to doodle, write or draw. Ava was one of the few kids who visited the writing table today and she drew this picture of her family...
Lincoln and I kept busy with errands after we dropped Ava off but he did not like the fact that we left her at school. When Lincoln says "Ava" it sounds like "Weva." Every ten seconds he would say, "Mama? Weva? Weva? Mama?" He was lost without his sister. When it was time to go get her I told him that we needed to get his shoes on so we could go pick up Ava and he said, "Yaaaaay! Weva! Yaaaaay!"

1 comments:
Ava's drawing is so cute! Love that Louis is in it. And Lincoln is so adorable. It really is precious how much he loves his big sister!
Post a Comment