My brother is a member at a hoity toity golf club.
He was kind ('brave' is a better word) enough to invite Chris, my Dad and my Uncle along for a day of golf this weekend.
You golf with caddies at this place.
Chris really took a liking to his caddy, Andrew.
Chris felt that his golf game "improved so much" with the help of Andrew.
Chris felt guilty that his caddy was carrying his bag so he offered to carry it.
Yeah, that really happened.
Chris knows more about Andrew and his personal life than he knew about me after six months of dating.
Chris wanted to pay Andrew double the caddy fee.
I don't even get jewelry for Mother's Day.
If I have to hear one more thing about Andrew...
Jealous?
Me?!
Nooooooo.
"Chris and Andrew sitting in a tree..."
Hmph.
(In all seriousness, thank you, Jeff, for giving Chris the time of his life, again.)









4 comments:
OMG! Hahaha! Maybe if you cleaned Chris' club and washed his balls, you would get jewelry!
LOL!!!
That's hysterical... Men and their golf... I know ALL about it..
HAHA! This post is great!
Post a Comment