Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wife Nanny Hostage

I'm sad to report that my Wife Nanny Hostage is no longer gracing us with her company :-(  She went home.  Something about an apartment, watering plants and starting a new job.  I'm really annoyed at the way "real life" interferes with all my fun.  Everyone has "real jobs" in the "real world" and I find that to be annoying.  Anyway, Zsa Zsa is amazing and I miss her.  We miss her.  I got used to having another adult around during the week and it was heavenly!  Not only is she fully capable of handling anything you throw at her (cookie baking, carrot cake glazing, derby parties, flower planting, potty-training-two-year-olds, lego buckets, etc.) but she does it with a smile (most of the time).  She's like an honest ray of sunlight.  A breath of fresh air.  She can bedazzle any situation.  She makes us happy and we miss her. 

Feeling guilty yet, Courtney?  

Wait, I'm not done yet...

She was kind enough to extend her stay with us and I'm so glad she did.  The kids adore her.  Adore.  ADORE.  She's such a cool, fun and loving Aunt.  I think they're lucky to have her in their lives.  We tried to show her a good time in between pediatrician appointments and five-year-old birthday parties...





We miss you, Courtney!

:-(

Everyone should have a Wife Nanny Hostage.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay... Court got a job??? I hadn't heard!

Courtney said...

Aww :-) That was sweet! Miss you guys too!

"She can bedazzle any situation" Love it!

Kristen- I did! I start on May 16th!