Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chalk Mom vs. Chalk Road

Linc is currently in a chalk phase. His mind revolves around chalk. He's content to spend the day in the garage doing chalk.

This morning he told me that he was drawing a picture of me!

How flattering!

The sweet boy was drawing a picture of his Mama.

I took a picture, naturally...

I'm beautiful, right?

So sweet.

So thoughtful.

So short lived.

......

Apparently my face makes a better race track...

Yeah.

He totally changed his mind and decided his drawing of ME was actually a "road."

A road.

The End.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Haha! Oh Linc...

Kelly Reece said...

Waaaay too cool:-)! I know you'll let him continue to draw til his heart's content! But really, let him because he could be the next Joe Sorren!! Someone else you should check out! By the way, the book wasn't fairies. Close. It was marine life. Atleast that's what I think you're talking about. That's the only book I can really remember gawking at. Christian Riese Lassen. Ahhhhhh. Magical sea and space world. Awesome. What kind of art do you like?