Guess who is visiting?!
It's the Nanny!!
Oops.
I mean, it's Zsa Zsa!!
Confession: we (ab)use Zsa Zsa like a Nanny. It's terrible. I mean, it's wonderful FOR us but it's terrible OF us. The kids love her...and, well, quite frankly, we appreciate the break! It's so nice that for a few days they want Zsa Zsa to give them showers, read books, build towers, etc. Also, it's so convenient, not to mention more efficient, to run errands by myself which means leaving Zsa Zsa and a kid or two behind. So what? We've been taking advantage. It happens. She gets (LOTS of) quality time with her niece and nephew. That's what every good Aunt wants, right??
Anyway, here are some pictures...
At least we're entertaining her, right??
We feed her too.
And we share the wine.
I like to think of it as a win/win.



0 comments:
Post a Comment