This is Grumpy...
He doesn't sleep. It's a new thing he's trying out. Actually, he's almost always been a good sleeper (except the time he was three-months-old and simultaneously cutting four teeth and Chris was traveling on the other side of the world for 2 weeks) and so I made the foolish mistake of bragging about it to some other Moms. Immediately after I bragged he changed and he stopped sleeping, for like two weeks. It wasn't good for anyone. Lesson learned. This is the part where I'm not going to tell you how he's been doing better for a few days now...
This is Anxious...
Apparently she dreads shots as much as her father dreads them. She got her Kindergarten physical yesterday and received two shots. She went in knowing that she would be getting shots so she was a wreck the whole time and at one point she actually asked me if we could sneak out. Her physical went great (65% weight, 50% height) and then she screamed (SCREAMED) and cried hysterically during the shots. She got so worked up she was sweating! Then she shuffled around for a couple hours because her "legs hurt so bad." This morning she told me that her legs are still sore and she's worried that they might be sore well into adulthood. I'm not joking. This is how she thinks.
Anyway, everyone survived and as lovely as it was to get to know Grumpy and Anxious I'm glad they've decided to move on. I much prefer the company of Lincoln and Ava!



1 comments:
Those are the most pitiful faces ever! Poor things! I have to say, I totally understand how poor Ava feels. I STILL hate shots and get all worked up when I know I have to get one.
Post a Comment