A chapter in Ava's life closed today and in a few months a new one will open. Today was her last day of pre-school. It's hard to believe. She has changed so much (in every way) over the past couple of years. It has been so much fun to watch her friendships develop and, unfortunately, only one friend from pre-school will be going to the same school as Ava for Kindergarten. I guess that means she'll be making a lot of new friends pretty soon and that's always exciting.
Monday was my last day as parent-helper in Ava's class. It was sad. I would say it was bittersweet but it was really just plain sad. I seriously love pre-school. It's so relaxing, fun and happy. I enjoy the company of *almost* all of Ava's friends. I can't believe how lucky we are to have such a great pre-school right here in Williamsburg. I never expected to find a school that aligned so well with our parenting beliefs and goals. I'm excited for Lincoln to start his journey there next year.
Here are some pictures from my last day as helper-parent...
Look at the difference...
September 2009
May 2011
September 2009
May 2011
We're so proud of her and we're all excited to start this new chapter called Kindergarten...

0 comments:
Post a Comment