Well, I'm not...
I was helper parent again and I had sooooo much fun!
Ava on the tire swing with her friends. Look at how brave they've gotten...
Role playing "Mommy" at this age is all the rage...
Ava and I were responsible for snack today and she picked it out (apples, pretzels and lemonade). Here's a picture of the proud snack helper after she helped me set the table...
It was also Ava's turn for share day. She brought a Bernstein Bears book...
I just love listening to all the four to five year old conversations that happen in the classroom. It's such a happy, comfortable and relaxing place despite all the chaos. The kids are still so care free and curious and they don't yet care about what other people think. They're kind and open minded. Cliques don't exist...other than the boys vs. girls which is just plain fun ;-)
This picture isn't related to pre-school but it's too cute not to share. I took this picture today of Ava and Jack, the neighbor's dog. Jack is a sweet guy and he likes to spend a lot of his time sitting outside watching the world go by. The kids love to visit with him when he's sitting out there. Today I grabbed my camera...


1 comments:
Jack looks so wise.. I love dogs..
Post a Comment