"I VOTED"
I didn't plan on a "Vote" post but I like this picture too much not to share. I don't know what it is about this shot that I like so much...the composition, the color, the cute boy, I don't really know. Sometimes, the cell phone pictures just do it for me, plain and simple.
After voting we went grocery shopping. Lincoln is my big helper so he doesn't ride in the cart anymore. He loves to shop. Anything that tickles his fancy goes into the shopping cart...anything. Most of my time in the store is spent putting items back on the shelves ;-) Lincoln knows what he likes and he's usually adamant about getting those items (such as cauliflower)...
And he knows we always buy milk...
Also, Lincoln makes the biggest production when he tries to put something heavy into the cart. It cracks me up every time. He gets his whole body involved with a ferocious facial expression and he grunts from the depth of his gut. What a hoot!




0 comments:
Post a Comment