What a fun and busy weekend!
Courtesy of Honey & Papa's willingness to watch the kids we were able to be social and act like a bunch of carefree adults for a couple days. Wow, that felt GOOD!
We celebrated a friend's new adventure and bittersweet farewell...
This was also the weekend of Ava's pre-school's 27th annual auction! I was on the auction committee this year so I was relieved to finally see this big event arrive. It was an immensely successful fund-raising event for the school and a night of pure fun!
Here are some auction pictures...
I also managed to squeeze in a couple holiday photo sessions for some friends. While I photographed, Chris worked on some projects around the house. It was an invigorating and fulfilling weekend. Again, we're eternally grateful for grandparents.
I captured a couple sweet shots of the cousins before they headed home...





0 comments:
Post a Comment