Monday, November 15, 2010

Sixty seven degrees worth of fun!

It was 67 degrees outside yesterday. It's November. In Williamsburg. It's gorgeous!! So, we called Honey & Papa and invited them on a bike ride to a nearby park (that Papa discovered a couple weeks ago) for a picnic lunch.

Ready to go...


Views from our bike ride (told you it was gorgeous)...



Destination. Our picnic site...


This one is for Aunt DiDi...a little taste of the changing seasons...


Picnicking kids...


Exploring kids...


Cute kids...


Ava and her rock collection (she's forever collecting rocks)...


Playground fun...



Safety first! Silly second!


If I didn't know any better, I'd say we had sixty seven degrees worth of fun!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

FINALLY! A picture of you in the helmet! I might just make it my desktop background :)

DiDi's Blog said...

Thank you so much for my beautiful fall picture!!Absolutely gorgeous!! I can smell the pumpkin pie now..