Fact: Dog grooming is not my calling.
Sorry, Louis. I love you. I really do.
(Also, for the record, this haircut was not an option. It had to be done. I hadn't been doing a thorough job of brushing his legs and they were full of tangles and mats. Lesson learned.)

3 comments:
awww, Ava doesn't look very happy back there about what you have done to her dog. haha.
I bought him a little shirt, I guess I should hurry up and mail it??? It's good to get him used to that grooming when he is little anyway...It will grow back..
Thankfully, I think that's Ava's "What are you doing?" face :-) She thinks Louis looks adorable, of course.
Diane - That's so sweet! Yeah, he would probably appreciate the cover-up during neighborhood walks or strolls downtown. It would at least help Chris get used to being seen in public with him.
He's doing really well with the daily (sometimes multiple times a day) grooming. He's such a tolerant little bugger!
Post a Comment