Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Auntie Carrie

Happy days! Auntie Carrie came to visit recently and we had A LOT of fun!

We went grocery shopping (a favorite past time)...

Auntie Carrie taught Ava some important lessons...

I escaped for a much-needed evening out with Auntie Carrie. This is my FREEDOM shot that I took as we pulled out of the driveway ;-)

We went to Inflation Nation and jumped our little hearts out...





We made baked goods (in our underpants)...



Seriously, we had soooo much fun! Thanks for visiting, Auntie CLO! We can't wait to see you again :-)

3 comments:

Kelly Reece said...

AHHH!!! CARRIE!!! Look at her!!! She hasn't changed a bit!! Just gorgeous! And cookies made in underpants.... I mean... does it get any better? I think not!

Courtney said...

Wine is a very important lesson!! Inflation Nation looks fun! We are definitely going there when I come visit!

CLO said...

Aw, Kelly, thanks!! It was so much fun and I miss you guys already!