Friday, August 6, 2010

Stir Crazy

I came down with a mild case of cabin fever yesterday and Chris had class last night. Thankfully, Sam & Tyler are hanging with Honey & Papa for a couple days, my kids already had two doses of antibiotics and Honey made Chickpea Fritters for dinner! Those three instances, combined, offered enough reason to get out of the house and visit the Casa de Honey & Papa!

Obviously, Ava is feeling better...

Linc isn't feeling great but he was well enough to share Papa's office chair and computer for another round of "Cars" with T...

I've decided to pursue an undercover investigation of the fertilizers stored in Papa's shed, for obvious reasons...

Poor Louis. This is how he rolls when Ava gets a hold of him...
(Don't feel too bad for him. He retaliated this morning by pooping on her bed. Yeah.
Looks like I'll be washing sheets today.)

1 comments:

DiDi's Blog said...

I hope they are feeling better soon. Nothing worse than sick babies..We are thinking of you guys... Had an awesome week at the beach, wish we could have all been together.. Maybe one year!!