Thursday, August 26, 2010

Music

Here is another lovely perk about living in this area: the United States Air Force Band plays downtown a handful of times over the summer. It's free. You just bring a lawn chair and a cooler full of beer or wine.  Of course, if you have a Honey & Papa (like we do) then you just show up and they already have an awesome spot reserved with lawn chairs and beer.  It's awesome.  Be jealous.


Linc had trouble sitting still.  Does that surprise anyone?  And by "trouble sitting still" I mean that he did not sit still for one full minute.  Also, I think he thought that every round of applause was for him.  Look at that face, he's totally eating up the praise...



This was a sweet moment.  Lincoln was collecting dirt and rocks and then throwing fistfuls of it in the direction of the innocent elderly who were peacefully listening to the music.  Ava, on her own accord, redirected his behavior and suggested that he put his fistfuls of rocks and dirt into the pocket on his shirt.  This boy doesn't know it yet but he has two Mothers.  Lucky Lincoln.  

Oh boy.  I hope I didn't already wash that shirt.  I better go do a dirty laundry pocket check...

0 comments: