As mentioned in my last blog post, Sam & Tyler are visiting. The kids and I ran over to Honey & Papa's house Friday afternoon to let the fun times begin well before there was any pizza (or beer) involved.
The girls and I decided to make a dessert. We made Peanut Butter Fudge Treats. The girls were very helpful!
Of course, we had to take a Rice Krispie snack break.
Who doesn't listen to their Rice Krispie cereal before digging into it?
(Only Ava tried "communicating" back to the cereal...sigh...)
The finished product of deliciousness...
Neither my teeth nor my waistline are thanking me!
Anyway, when did these girls get so big??
When did they go from this...
to this?







3 comments:
Those peanut butter fudge treats look amazing!!!!!!! Hope Linc feels better soon, poor thing! :/
They grow up overnight...sigh
I would just like to note the 1 pound of powder sugar in the peanut butter layer! Now that's what I call dessert ;-) They look and sound delicious! Let me know what is going on with Linc when you find out!
Post a Comment