Louis found a sucker for 4-legged great grandchildren ;-) This is where he's been sitting for the past three days. Boy is he going to miss Great Granny when she goes back to FL...
I have yet to master the burnt cabbage the way she did that day. I think it has to be by accident. When you try to purposefully do that, it doesn't work. I have really tried... twice.
4 comments:
Who can resist Louis?! He is so darn cute!!
Granny!!!! I sure hope she's doing well. What a wonderful woman. I make chicken francaise (sp?) for my family b/c of her. Wonderful wonderful woman!
Court - Good point.
Kelly - She IS wonderful! She was happy to hear about the chicken francaise. I hope you're also making burnt cabbage for them ;-)
I have yet to master the burnt cabbage the way she did that day. I think it has to be by accident. When you try to purposefully do that, it doesn't work. I have really tried... twice.
Post a Comment