Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Marrying Place

About ten months ago we took Ava & Lincoln pumpkin picking and we had to take the Ferry to get there.  From the Ferry you can see Jamestown Island and the church where Chris and I were married.  I pointed it out to Ava and ever since she's been asking us to take her to our "marrying place."  When we went Blueberry picking a few days ago we took the Ferry and I was surprised that Ava remembered Jamestown Island.  Chris decided that it was finally time to indulge Ava so last weekend we took a family trip to Jamestown Island to revisit our marrying place...




This is funny.  While in the museum gift shop Ava ran over to me and said, "Mama!  You have to see this!  It's the biggest role of toilet paper I've EVER seen!"

Ava loved Jamestown Island and she said that's where she would like to get married someday.  She's totally into history so it's no surprise. 

"Got History?"

0 comments: