Like Ninny, Zsa Zsa always arrives with presents. Linc's gift made me laugh so I took a picture to share. Betcha can't guess what it is!
Anyone who knows Linc knows that he loves to play ball, all the time. Perfect gift. My gift was also wrapped and rather obvious and also perfect - a bottle of Charles Shaw! I'm very thankful for Mommy Juice and I indulged in that deliciousness...those pictures are below.
Here is our traditional Zsa Zsa visit portrait...
We spent some time in the Fairy Garden, of course...
We also did some gardening of our own. When I asked Zsa Zsa if she would accompany me to Lowe's to pick out some plants to pot for our patio she gave me a disgusted look and said, "I'm not Donna! I don't plant!" She was willing to shop, though! Here she is, "helping"...
In all seriousness, Zsa Zsa was very helpful with the kiddies so I could get the planting done while Christopher locked himself inside to get some studying done. If you look closely, you'll see that Zsa Zsa is babysitting Ava's giraffe baby, per Ava's instruction.
This is what Lincoln does when I go outside without him. True story.
What you can't hear is the poor baby whining, "Mama! Mama! Mamamamama!"
We did some grocery shopping. I love this picture of the eager little shopper with her pearls and cardigan. Eat your heart out, Bree Vandekamp!
We enjoyed a bit of a wine with dinner (aforementioned Mommy Juice) and then decided that it would be fun to take pictures, and boy was it fun!
And, no, Ava did not have any wine.
Another fun filled trip, gone by too fast :-( We're already looking forward to our next visit from Zsa Zsa. Although, I think the next time we'll see her it will be at her GRADUATION!!! Hooray!




2 comments:
Haha I love the pictures from our photo shoot!! Can't wait to see you guys next month!
Everyone looked like they were having a ball.. I need some mommy juice for sure..
Post a Comment