Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ATTENTION DOG LOVERS

I don't think I've written much on my blog about books that I've read so this will be new...

I have some fellow dog loving friends (holla!) and I must tell them about this book. It's called The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein.

I don't want to say too much about it...just read it. It's a ridiculously easy read. I finished it over the course of 3 days, with 2 kids, so no excuses!

Also, I bought it, used, on Amazon for $7.

Just read it. And then tell me what you think.

Now, go order it!

2 comments:

Erica L. Christopher said...

Since you happened to post about dogs, I should let you know that I found a little lump on Bentley during one of our doggie massage/scratch sessions on Monday night. He had as needle aspiration and it's a mast cell tumor, which is malignant. He has surgery scheduled for Monday. It could be "cured" once it's removed or it could potentially get serious rather quickly. We're hoping for the best. Keep him (and us) in your thoughts.

Michelle said...

Oh no, Erica! Thank goodness for your doggie massage sessions!! It better be cured once it's removed! This must be really tough on you guys :-( We'll definitely be sending positive vibes on Monday!