Tuesday, December 22, 2009

No Pirate Teeth!

Ava had her 2nd dentist appointment yesterday! We tried a different doctor for her this time - I took her to my dentist. She did great! Actually, it seemed like she really enjoyed herself. She even got to wear headphones to listen to the TV hanging above the chair...kids these days really are going to be soft. She was so mature and confident - she answered all their questions herself and she even remembered to say "thank you." Her teeth look great and they told us that we can start flossing at home now. The Dentist also told me to go ahead and start saving for braces because Ava has a deep bite and an overbite. If I had to guess, I'd say that Chris is upstairs right now researching the cost of braces and creating an "Operation Ava's Braces" spreadsheet. If only I were kidding...





































Auntie Carrie is in town, from Louisiana, for Christmas! We're all so excited! Carrie brought with her a cute project to do with Ava. She even went to the dentist with us! Ava wants to know when she's going to see Carrie again - she's a fan!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the glasses she wore at the dentist, pretty stylish! What project did they do??

Michelle said...

They made a "My Family" calendar!

Lindsey Fescoe said...

oh she is SO brave, I was totally scared of the dentist at that age!