What a fun weekend! We went to Richmond and had lunch with SANTA! The girls were so brave this year. Sam told Santa that she wants a new TV with a remote control and Ava told the big guy that she would like a doll house at her house (remember, she has my old one at Honey & Papa's house). Linc was not a fan of Santa's...at all.
After we spent some QT with Santa we went to Uncle Ryan and Bryan's house. I don't know if Ava was more excited to see Santa or Bryan. I overindulged in the best BBQ I have ever had in my entire life thanks to Bryan's ridiculous cooking. Ryan, the champagne was also delish! But, OMG, the BBQ...
Picture time!

The girls waving to Santa...

Uncle Ryan and Bryan always have such delicious treats for Ava to enjoy...

2 comments:
I love Ava and Sam's outfits, too cute! Glad they enjoyed Santa.. maybe next year for Linc!
Looks like so much fun! Ava was very brave to go so close to Santa, wow!!
Post a Comment