We enjoyed a lovely few days with Zsa Zsa's company last week! At the same time as Zsa Zsa's visit we were hit with what they're calling "The Blizzard of '09." If you live in the 757 then you know it was an anticlimactic event. I'm embarrassed to post our "snow" pictures after viewing those of my brother, who lives a mere 60 miles from us.
Ava and Lincoln loved having their totally awesome Aunt around for a few days. Chris and I always enjoy Court's company as well. Both kids got LOTS of cuddle and play time with Zsa Zsa...apparently, I only took pictures of Ava with Zsa Zsa though :-/
We didn't make it to Christmas Town, thanks to the Blizzard of '09, but it was still a fun visit! We miss you already, Court!

1 comments:
Wow, could you post more awful looking photo's of me?? I had fun and I miss you guys too! Skype date soon!
Post a Comment