Thursday, December 10, 2009

Meet Elvis

Several days ago our house was charmed with the presence of a very special little Elf sent to us by Santa himself. He arrived with a book that helped explain the purpose of his company. Turns out, he's going to visit us every day until Christmas! He's here to keep an eye on Ava and Lincoln for Santa. Every night, after everyone is sound asleep, he flies back to the North Pole and reports to Santa. Then he flies all the way back to Williamsburg, VA and repositions himself somewhere in our house where he can keep an eye on everyone. There are some rules: we can speak to the Elf but we may not touch him and he can not speak to us. Also, we had to name him! Our little family had to decide on a name for this very special Elf from the North Pole. Meet Elvis...















































































As I'm sure you can imagine, this little dude is a big hit in our house! For Ava, he's the difference between eating dinner or not eating dinner, taking a nap or not taking a nap, sharing with her brother or not sharing with her brother. It's like peace on Earth under our roof! I wish there were a year-round-Elf...probably too expensive to insure though... :-P

2 comments:

Courtney said...

FINALLY an update!! Elvis seems pretty cool, I am excited to meet him!

DiDi's Blog said...

Super idea... and so many places to hide him...I remember those peaceful, angelic days before Santa also...LOL