Uh Ah! No he didn’t! Oh yes he did and you can read it here (it’s a hyperlink, click on it)!
So now I have to blog about this because Uncle Ryan just sent me this Time.com article.
A while ago I did a post about our trip to Richmond and I neglected to include a certain video because I wasn’t pleased with the way it turned out. The video is of Ava dancing to Beyonce’s “Single Ladies” video at Uncle Ryan and Bryan’s house. The adults were having a conversation about the controversy surrounding Kanye West’s decision to deem this video “one of the best videos of all time.” At the time, I hadn’t seen the video in its entirety. Uncle Ryan just so happened to have that video downloaded on his AppleTV (are you surprised?) so he played it for me. Ava was instantly mesmerized. About 30 seconds into the video Ava seemed to have the choreography down pat and as she wiggled her hips, kicked her leg and bounced her wrist in the air. I knew that she was envisioning herself in a black leotard and stilettos. We played the video a couple times for her as we enjoyed the entertainment. By the time I grabbed my camera, though, she was over it. In her version of the Beyonce video below she’s more enthralled with “dancing like a princess.” Nonetheless, it’s cute and it correlates to the Time.com article that Uncle Ryan recently emailed to me.
I think the best part of this particular video is when Ava says to Uncle Ryan, “I’m a princess. You’re a Queen.”
I’m sure the critics at the end of the Time.com article would be thrilled to know that Ava’s other favorite Pop song is Black Eyed Peas, “I Gotta Feeling.” She makes me scour the radio for that song! The best part, she sings along to it. How can I deprive her of that, I ask? Santa just might include the Black Eyed Peas new(er) album in Ava’s stocking this year (despite the crummy critic reviews)…
Keeping Your Flowers Fresh
9 years ago

1 comments:
Haha glad the little ones love the video as much as Kanye!
Post a Comment