Trip is going well. We've learned that Linc is a rock star when it comes to traveling. He's doing extremely well sleeping and keeping on schedule. We've learned that Ava has yet to outgrow her inability to travel and stay on schedule. I think she's still doing well but I don't know for certain because I haven't had a conversation with her since we arrived here. She's too busy with Ninny to pay me any attention! I see her in passing from time to time and she looks well.
We've been keeping busy. Today we're going to the beach and then to Mike's Farm (pumpkin patch). Yesterday we visited the Aquarium and played at the house. Ava is loving all of Ninny's Autumn decorations and pretty flowers. Both kids are in hog heaven with all the pets around; Lady is the most patient dog and there are cats in every corner. I've watched Ava spend some time hovering over the Gerbil cage too, although, she calls it a "little piggy" for some reason. Linc is loving the mobile lifestyle and he doesn't hesitate to crawl into whatever room he wants to explore. He's been sporting a new crawl technique lately - his right leg stays straight out while he scoots around. Yoda calls it Linc's rudder. It's pretty cute. Linc is also trying to stand up via the Downward Dog pose. This is also pretty cute as I'm sure you can imagine.
Here are the pictures...
During our travels south we made a pit stop to pick Zsa Zsa up at her college apartment. That was a real treat for Ava and Linc enjoyed tearing up some Cosmopolitan magazines that he discovered on the coffee table. My apologies to Court's roommates!
That's all for now! I'm sure we'll have more pictures to share after today's adventures.
Daddy, we miss you!

0 comments:
Post a Comment