“OK, Mommy, just relax!”
“Dad is ridiculous!”
“I LOVE edamame!!!”
“My bladder is empty, I don’t’ have to go to the bathroom.”
"This is called 'Nod Your Head' music."
“Mom, today in school, I learned that spiders have liquid in their body to make sticky webs to catch bugs.”
“Daddy, you have to be nice to bugs. You have to say, ‘OK, little fly, I’m going to put you outside now.’”
Ava’s favorite friend at school is having a hard time deciding what to be for Halloween. The other day his Mom asked Ava what she thought he should be and Ava said, “I think he should be a pumpkin because that’s what he wants to be.” So sweet.
Chris has his own list of recent ramblings as well. He’s only had one class a night for the past two weeks so we’ve had some extra time together. I have yet to decide if this is a good thing ;-)
Chris: “Are we having nutty spaghetti for dinner tonight?”
Me: “Are you referring to the Walnut Pesto Fettuccine?”
Chris: “Yeah! That’s it! Nutty Spaghetti.”
Me: “mumble…grumble…”
Chris: “What? How do you think they came up with Mac ‘n’ Cheese? It was creative minds like myself!”
He gives himself so much credit.
Finally, some random pics from the past few days…


“Mom, today in school, I learned that spiders have liquid in their body to make sticky webs to catch bugs.”
“Daddy, you have to be nice to bugs. You have to say, ‘OK, little fly, I’m going to put you outside now.’”
Ava’s favorite friend at school is having a hard time deciding what to be for Halloween. The other day his Mom asked Ava what she thought he should be and Ava said, “I think he should be a pumpkin because that’s what he wants to be.” So sweet.
Chris has his own list of recent ramblings as well. He’s only had one class a night for the past two weeks so we’ve had some extra time together. I have yet to decide if this is a good thing ;-)
Chris: “Are we having nutty spaghetti for dinner tonight?”
Me: “Are you referring to the Walnut Pesto Fettuccine?”
Chris: “Yeah! That’s it! Nutty Spaghetti.”
Me: “mumble…grumble…”
Chris: “What? How do you think they came up with Mac ‘n’ Cheese? It was creative minds like myself!”
He gives himself so much credit.
Finally, some random pics from the past few days…

1 comments:
I love the family shot, very cute!
Post a Comment