-I scatter toys all around the child and he crawls past each and every one to touch the things he’s not allowed to touch. The word, “No” has no meaning to him. He completely ignores the message and he carries on with his naughty business. He’s defiant.
-He’s like a puppy dog in the sense that he follows me everywhere. He’ll sit in the kitchen and just watch me prepare lunch. He also begs. If he’s hungry or if he pooped then he’ll crawl over to me and try to climb up my leg until I catch the hint.
-He gets extremely excited when his bottle is being warmed.
-He’s still a snuggle bunny! He loves to cuddle and he’ll seek out blankets and teddy bears to rest his head on. It’s so cute!
-He says “Bye bye” when he waves, although, not every time.
-He doesn’t have any fear. He climbs and pulls up on whatever is available – though, he hasn’t figured out the stairs yet, thankfully.
-He’s very slowly transitioning to solid food – we’re in no rush. He doesn’t handle solids well yet. I have to break his dissolvable puffs into 6 pieces in order for him to successfully eat it. I’m OK with this because I’m paranoid about choking – especially since I’m home with him.
-He wants nothing to do with the sippy cup so that’s proving to be a slow transition as well.
-He is also proving to be a big talker. By “big” I mean loud. He doesn’t have an inside voice. When I try to read him a book he grabs at the book, prematurely turns the pages and yells above my voice the entire time. We’re working on this.
-We finally figured out the purpose behind the peg leg. He only uses his rudder when he’s crawling on a surface other than carpet. It helps him keep from slipping.
I asked Chris if I’m forgetting anything in Linc’s 10-month update and his first suggestion was, “His destruction of property.” Ha! I think that pretty well sums it up!
We just adore him! Here are some 10-month pictures...
Here is the peg leg/rudder crawling video...




3 comments:
I love the close up picture of him with his hood on! So cute!!
The hoodie picture is now my screen saver...love the peg leg.. Good thinking Linc..
Linc must be a ECU fan, Aaarrgh go peg leg!
Post a Comment