Friday, October 23, 2009

Flashback Friday (a very special one)

It's going to be a beautiful day today - just like the one five years ago at the best wedding of all time! Seriously, ours was the best wedding ever. Our rehearsal dinner was also the best ever.

I would say, "Oh my goodness, I can't believe it has been five years..." but that's not true because I can believe it. What I can't believe is everything that we've accomplished together in those five years - most notably our incredible children. When I sit and reflect I just get all giddy and excited over all of our wonderful memories and the anticipation of what the next five years will offer us. It's just so darn exciting!

I knew I was marrying a remarkable person but sometimes I can't believe just how brilliant our life has been together. Thank you, Love, for understanding, loving and supporting me in just the way that you do every day and for being such a great father to our children. I love you.












































6 comments:

Courtney said...

Crazy how fast time flies. Can't believe I was in HS when you guys got married. Happy Anniversary!!

Kristen said...

Your rehearsal dinner was a total blast!!

Lindsey Fescoe said...

Happy Anniversary!! :)

DiDi's Blog said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Enjoy every minute...It flies by..

Eric Christopher said...

I don't feel so bad now that you've posted the picture of you two with those ridiculous outfits. It takes a bit of the sting out of the weird picture of me.

Michelle said...

Eric- I don't know what you're talking about b/c our outfits were totally HOT! ;-)