All ready to go!

First, we went out to breakfast. Ava inhaled her pancake in effort to expedite the coming of Disney on Ice.

We actually got there very early so we had plenty of time to take pictures...
...and do a little shopping. Honey gave Ava her own money so that she could buy something special at the show. Ava took her time examining the merchandise before confidently choosing a Belle figurine. As soon as we sat down in our seats Ava had Belle out of her bag and she has been holding onto her since.

Ava loved the show. I think Daddy may have liked it the best! He said to me, "What do you expect? I'm Donna's son!" Ha! Ava said that her favorite part was "the Princes and Princesses."

3 comments:
I love that she likes Belle- she is my favorite princess!!
Disney does a super job.. We've been to a couple of them also and never been disappointed..Now to start planning the real Disney trip???
Oh that sounds like so much fun!! What a sweet memory for a special little girl!! :)
Post a Comment