They have a really nice playground and that’s where the kids finished up their school day. Ava had a great time playing outside and making new friends. I had a great time watching human nature at work. I find it fascinating to watch these little people who are strangers to each other begin to interact with each other. It is so clear to me all the different personalities. The cliques were forming in front of my eyes at a mere three years of age.
Anyway, it was a good time. Linc did extremely well, especially considering that the Open House began 30 minutes after his morning naptime. He hung with the big kids and showed ‘em how to play baby style.
The true test will be next week when I leave Ava to fend for herself… Honestly, I think she’ll do great! I know I’m going to miss her a whole heck of a lot more than she’ll miss me. What am I going to do with myself? Thank goodness for Lincoln!
P.S. I still haven't caught the sick-bug (KNOCK ON WOOD).

1 comments:
I can't believe she is in Pre-School already! But that is awesome that she likes it so far!
Post a Comment