Saturday, September 26, 2009

Week in Review

This was an exciting week because it was my turn to work in Ava's classroom!! It was soooo much fun! Ava couldn't care less that I was there, seriously. I just love all the different three-year-old personalities...they're hysterical! I helped the kiddos make friendship bracelets and that was interesting to say the least. Ava had the best bracelet with the most beads and color. Are you surprised? I was also snack Mom this week so the kids dined on fruit salad and mini-calzones. It was hit (with most of them)!

We also hit up a play date at the ultra hip Jumping place. It was Ava's first time there and she cried when it was time to leave. I guess we'll be going back there soon!















































We played around the house too. Someone takes good care of her brother. The other day she said, "Mommy, I'm tired of having a brother." I'm not concerned because her words are quite different from her actions...














Happy girl...

0 comments: