We're so lucky! Uncle Ryan visited us! Of course, we were excited to show him all around our new favorite city that we call "home" and to convince him to move here ;-)
First stop, giant popsicle thing...
Waiting for swim lessons to start...
Sun and soccer!
I think the kids and I both liked having Ryan around because he knows everything about everything. The kids found him to be an endless well of knowledge and he's always willing to answer their never-ending questions. Lincoln had a lot of questions about gas works and Uncle Ryan had all the answers :-)
Also, Uncle Ryan has the best sunglasses...
We even treated ourselves to an adult's night out! We got a babysitter and we hit up the wine bar. I wore some amazing heels and bright lipstick!
Ryan loved Stella. Stella loved Ryan.
Ava lost a tooth (2nd one) during Ryan's visit!
We went bowling and we ate nachos and sweet potato french fries at the bowling alley.
Sweetness.
More sweetness.
Who doesn't love a spontaneous late night playground trip?
Who doesn't love a spontaneous late night playground trip followed by ice cream?
Ryan, Stella and I walked to the Village one peaceful morning for breakfast.
City time!
We visited the Chihuly Glass Garden and it was fantabulous!
Even the kids loved it!
Lunch at the Chihuly Cafe...
Finally, we visited the top of the Space Needle...
Do you think we convinced him?!
I sure hope so...














0 comments:
Post a Comment