The Fescoe Family took on Disney, in a big way! First, we went to Disney Land and experienced Radiator Springs. There, we met Lightning McQueen AND Mater! We also went on some pretty fun rides. After a few days of enjoying CA we flew to FL and stayed at Disney World for a week! I think this is what some call, "The Vacation of a Lifetime". In FL we met up with some family and the kids got reacquainted with some distant cousins. I can't even begin to tell you how much fun we had, but I'll try ;-)
I was worried that kids were too young to be able to handle Disney. Chris, however, was adamant that the trip would be a success. He was right. I said it. It's true. Lincoln was actually tall enough to go on most of the rides and both kids are over their Disney-Character-Phobia. Also, they were having so much fun that they went non-stop, every day, all day, with very little sleep and hardly any difficulties. The timing of our trip was great because most of the country was back in school so we didn't have to deal with big crowds and long lines. The trip totally exceeded my expectations!
I have to say, Disney is even more magical when you're experiencing it through a child's eyes. It was, by far, the best time I've ever had at Disney and for that I can thank my two munchkins (& their cousins)! While Ava was tall enough to go on most rides, there were plenty that she opted to sit out. She's still pretty sensitive and easily frightened. Regardless, I don't think she thinks that she missed out on anything...Disney is good like that. Lincoln, on the other hand, went on every ride he was tall enough to ride and he became very upset and offended if he was not tall enough to go on a ride. His courage surprised and excited us!
Here are some pictures of the trip, in no particular order. There are a lot missing because apparently our server rejected the upload of about half the pictures I attempted to add. Oh well...






























0 comments:
Post a Comment