Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

We enjoyed a low key St. Patrick's Day. We went to a play date in the morning and the park in the afternoon. A few days before St. Patty's Day Ava started asking questions about the alleged leprechaun and I figured that she's still scarred from last year so I decided to leave him out of it this year.

Ava really enjoyed the play date - I think that was mostly due to a new OLDER friend. She's SIX years old and she loves to play dress up. Ava felt like a real big girl.

Dress up...


The park with Linc...



St. Patrick's Day Avaism:

Chris to Ava: "When you get older we can celebrate St. Patty's Day and drink green beer together."

Ava: "No. I'm just going to drink wine by the fire."

She continued to explain that Mommy will stay with her and I'll be drinking tea by the fire.

0 comments: