Somewhere in the craziness of the past week Ava turned four. I think it's an age that suits her. I think I'd also say that if she were turning 30. Basically, we've been celebrating her birthday for a week...which is confusing, albeit exciting, to a 4-year-old. The day before her actual birthday I was the helper parent and snack parent at her pre-school. We brought cupcakes to school for the snack. Everyone at school did a great job at making the day super special for Ava. I was amazed that all her pre-school friends remembered her birthday and went out of their way to make it so special for her - i.e. wishing her a happy birthday every 8.2 seconds and initiating a complementary group birthday hug every 14.2 seconds. So cute!
Here are some pictures of the birthday girl...
This is what "four" looks like...(outfit courtesy of Zsa Zsa, of course)

Pictures from school...

(I just love the way they line up)

1 comments:
Happy birthday sweet girl! Tons of hugs and kisses being sent from NJ!
Post a Comment