It's that time of year again - garden time! Ava and I have been looking forward to getting back into the garden for a long time so this is very exciting. Lincoln was too young last year to enjoy the garden so we were excited to see how he would react to it this year. I think it's safe to say that Lincoln thoroughly enjoyed his first bit of interactive garden time (see pictures below). The boy in him really came out when he discovered a muddy puddle and then he was happy as a clam playing in the sandbox. Ava enjoys surveying the garden with Honey & Papa - she points to some greenery among the mulch and says, "I think this one is going to make it!" We've been severely outdoor deficient so I'm looking forward to remedying that over the next few months. Already Ava has seen a deserted bird's nest and some shrubbery that was nibbled on by the dear. Lincoln likes watching the trees and the birds.
Garden pictures...
Also, Busch Gardens was open this past weekend for a special preview day so Daddy & Ava enjoyed some time together getting reacquainted with the theme park fun...
It's already been a month since our last Fancy Nancy luncheon with Zsa Zsa. We had so much fun last month that we decided to go again this month and we invited Samantha, Auntie Rachel & Honey. This time the girls also got a special visit from Santa Claus! Strangely, I think they were more excited over their fancy clothing and the photo shoot than they were with Santa. Somehow, I neglected to take any photos of the girls together :-(
Ava is all about some fresh air! This poor child has been so anxious for the warm weather so that she can wear "summer shoes" and dresses. She insists on spending as much time outside as possible on the warm days. Unfortunately, we're still housebound for much of the day due to Linc's nap schedule. We get creative though and have taken to doing projects in the garage and on the patio. She's happy with the arrangement!
Ava's art work...

1 comments:
I love Spring! The weather has been awesome lately! Her easel is so cool, she is going to have to share with me when I visit :-)
Post a Comment