Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Recent Happenings

Not much going on around these parts...just trying to keep up with life. Here are some pictures from the past week or two. I apologize for the poor quality in some of these photos as they were taken with my phone.

On the trail with Papa...




























Papa turned 60!














Can't you almost hear him saying, "See?!"














Princess Ava at school...














Look! Linc started feeding himself with a fork!














He's still obsessed with vacuums, no matter the size or shape...


















Fun at the park...















































































Ava turns four on Friday. Four?! How? Why? I don't know. I don't know how the past four years just flew by and I don't know why she has to grow up so fast. I remember so clearly the day Chris said, "I can actually have a conversation with her now in the car!" She was probably saying three word sentences and we were so excited to be having "conversations" with her. That's funny. My how she has changed.

0 comments: