About once every three years we get a *good* snow storm in Williamsburg, the kind that actually allows the local news station to mention "Williamsburg" on the weather segment. That takes a lot, believe it or not. This was good snow too - light and fluffy - and lots of it! Ava and I had a ton of fun playing in it. I don't know how she stayed outside for so long with wet boots and mittens. Chris kept his old bones inside until the day after the snow storm. He ventured outside after the sun came out and I got too tired to finish shoveling the driveway so he had to finish the job that I started. Lincoln enjoyed watching us play in the snow but he did not want anything to do with it himself. I remember Ava being like that when she was his age so there's hope for him yet.

Ava and her imagination. She pretended that she was an eagle and that she was flying to her nest in the tree that she's holding onto. She also pretended that she was a penguin and that the pile of snow was her iceberg home. Finally, she pretended that she was baking a cake just behind the mound of snow.
Ava the eagle...

Ava the penguin...
Ava the abominable snowgirl...

Linc disliking the snow...

Snow angel!

Old Bones doing some shoveling...

2 comments:
Looks like Linc liked the snow just as much as he liked the beach the first time! (Sorry for the overuse of the word like!)
Like, Courtney, I like think that you're like totally right! Like, I also like think that you're like totally funny! ;-)
Post a Comment