I LOVED my Valentine! I called to say thanks, hopefully Chris passed that along :) Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!
No, he didn't pass your message along... I'm happy to hear that you loved it :-) We're excited to see you too! We have big plans that will require a very special wardrobe. I'll call with details!
WOW you did out do yourself!! Everything was very creative and super cute!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LOVED my Valentine! I called to say thanks, hopefully Chris passed that along :) Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!
No, he didn't pass your message along... I'm happy to hear that you loved it :-) We're excited to see you too! We have big plans that will require a very special wardrobe. I'll call with details!
WOW you did out do yourself!! Everything was very creative and super cute!!
Post a Comment