Exhibit A:
Background: We had soup for dinner...
Ava: "See, Mom? You shouldn't give me strange stuff to eat."
Me: "What do you mean?"
Ava: "That soup. It made me throw up!"
Exhibit B:
Me: "How does your tummy feel?"
Ava: "Good. I think it just had to go to the bathroom."
Exhibit C:
Background information: Last week Samantha was sick and couldn't go to daycare. Jeff was out of town and Rachel had to go to work so Uncle Ryan watched Sam. Ava and Sam talked on the phone while Sam was at Uncle Ryan's house and they came up with a grand plan: they decided that if everyone gets sick then they can go to Uncle Ryan's house and be together.
Ava: "I have a good plan, Mom. If I'm sick, just like Samantha, then I can go to Uncle Ryan's house!"
Exhibit D:
Ava: "My belly must be so irritated and tired and grumpy..."
She really is too cute.
Here she is, patiently waiting for me to put her Caillou game on my computer...
Word on the street is that this is a 24-hour bug. I sure hope so. As of right now, she has a 102 temp and zero appetite. She isn't complaining about anything though. I just want her to be better.

3 comments:
Exhibit A is my favorite. She is too funny! Hope no one else in the house gets sick!
Ha! For the record - there was nothing strange about the soup! It was a Black Bean Veggie soup. We all ate it and it was delicious. She even enjoyed it!!!
She is such a trooper..Let's hope it stops there.. We have it at our school too...Yuk..
Post a Comment