I should note that her tummy has been giving her trouble lately so I'm trying to keep her meals bland. I'm looking forward to doing this again with a more exciting menu.
In other news...
We've been crafty around here lately. During Zsa Zsa's visit we unloaded the arts and crafts materials. Here's what Ava and Zsa Zsa created...
A cookie jar for Zsa Zsa! What better way for a 3-year-0ld to share cookies with a bunch of college kids?

Our garage door is now adorned with a GIANT Myrtle Beach Countdown. Thank you, Zsa Zsa, for helping Ava with this project.

This was a crucial undertaking because Ava asks us every single morning if today is the day we're going to Myrtle Beach. She understands much better what "4 months" means when she can visualize it. It's going to be a loooong 4 months of counting down...

4 comments:
The muffin tin is a very cute idea! I love crafting and especially with Ava!! Hopefully I will get to see you guys next month :) (you can make the countdown for that!)
This is called a "surprise lunch", Mich (according to Christal, anyway). My mom used to make them for Phil and me all the time when we were little. Yogurt, grapes, cheese, goldfish, etc. We loved them! :) I like that the idea is still alive.
Christal never made me a surprise lunch...sniff...
I love that she was doing that so many years ago!
Absolutely love the crafts...Muffin tin is a great idea...We use to have little parties like that but we drank pickle juice out our tea cups and ate fruit loops.. sounds kind of gross now but at the time...
Post a Comment