Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Elephant in the Room

Kristen's NEW and SNAZZY blog inspired me. The thought hadn't occurred to me to use a template other than the boring Blogger ones. I did a quick search yesterday and found myself overwhelmed so I gave up and accepted my blog for what it is. This morning I noticed Chris eyeing Kristen's fancy shmancy blog and I explained my desire to have a cool blog too. I didn't expect that this would send Chris on a 3-hour blog adventure, though I should have known better.

Chris tried numerous cute and fun templates with birds, swirly woo's and even an endearing monster but he wasn't happy with the end result of any of them except this one; it's called "Green." It's so...um...er...vivid. Isn't it just screaming personality? He's assured me that we're going to fix it and make it better at a later date. He's wasted enough time working on it today.

Don't you worry, we've combined heads and we have big plans for this puppy...stay tuned!

2 comments:

Chris said...

I like Green. It's the color of life, money, Venus, you and Linc's shirts today, etc. And the total thing to do nowadays is to be green, so it fits perfectly. May we all be Green!

Kristen said...

Green is good... soothing and who the heck couldn't use a little soothing. :D