Monday, August 3, 2009

Chow Time

Ava wanted to feed Lincoln today...


My favorite part is when she tells Lincoln, "Focus!"

They don't get any cuter than this.

5 comments:

DiDi's Blog said...

I'm just now figuring out how to comment... I LOVE checking in and seeing how big for kids are getting..They are soooo cute..Ava reminds me a lot of Savannah when she was that age..Keep up the great work.. Love you guys...

Lindsey Fescoe said...

awww, what totally sweet and adorable children! Cute video :)

Unknown said...

Oh so cute! I love how she keeps telling him he is almost done!

Genna said...

Ava is one independent girl! haha she is so cute ! and linc is adorable!

Michelle said...

DiDi - Thanks! I knew there was I reason that I instantly liked Savannah the first time I met her ;-) Glad to see that you're commenting...I like comments so keep 'em coming!

Genna - Hi!!! I tried commenting on your blog a couple days ago but it wouldn't work. Probably b/c I have a Mac or something silly like that. I'm going to try again from a different computer.